Your Companion in Bali

Source: Private Camera


Hi I am Andi, your private driver. I live in Bali. So many interesting place in this island and most of them are famous. And I am sure you would come here to enjoy them as much as I do. Why not take a trip with me?

Do not confuse while you are here. If you want a transportation I can provide it with me as your personal driver. The only vehicle I can provide just a mini MPV with 6 passengers maximum capacity including me without a luggage. Or if you a backpacker who likes to travel alone, I can take you travelling by motorbike or scooter. I can take you to anywhere you want based on your interest. If you don't know where to go, you can get my suggestion. Feel free to ask, treat me like your friend.

I want to make your journey here unforgettable. So, I added a valuable services for you. I am taking my camera to capture good moment from you. Yeah, you don't have to ask someone else anymore to taking a picture, with or without your camera. Photography is my hobby and several photos are displayed on my Instagram.

Your safety is my concern. Don't worry about it. Like I said before, I want to be a friend. A good friend will not doing a bad thing. If anything that you don't like from me please let me now. I am doing this as a job.

The price? My price is depend on the distance and the visited area. The minimum and maximum price will around IDR 450k - 750k for any destinations to go around Bali. Sightseeing, shopping, beach sports, nightlife, or anything you want I will accompany you. Or if you just want a half day it cost IDR. 300k (around US$19) for maximum 4 hours. The fare mentioned included fuels. This service can start right away from your arrival at Ngurah Rai Airport. Actually the price is not my concern, I am just concern about the convenience while you with me.
What if you just arrive and exhausted for travelling? Well I can pick you up at the Airport and take you to the place where you stay, and the next day we can start to travel.

Last but not least, it's gonna be fun here. Whatever your agenda or itinerary, I will serve you with all my heart and enjoyable. Tell me what you needs, I will try to help as much as I can. I may not be a good tour guide, but I am a good driver and good friend. 

Contact me to get your booking and question.
Email : andikhafebrianto16@gmail.com
Whatsapp : +62 877 7004 8667
Instagram : @le.aiken

NB: My blog just new so I will update more news and info here. If you can't find what destination or activities you want to do in Bali, you can googling it and make it with me.





Comments

Popular Posts